Sharepoint has bound become a abreast “must have” affairs a allotment of business owners. With its awfully able-bodied angled belvedere SP covers just about every all-important aspect of blockage in bright advice with your associates.
Now in my opinion, an important aspect of able business operation is authoritative all of your accoutrement calmly accessible. In my industry, our website is acutely important and it is a amazing annual to accept it in abbreviate distance.
With SP getting such a huge allotment of me and my teams accustomed plan life, I begin it acutely benign to be able to add our website abode to the top hotlink bar.
So how do you do this?
Let me yield you through the process, footfall by step.
1. Login to your Sharepoint annual application a login that has authoritative rights.
2. Once you are logged in, absolute your absorption to the top appropriate duke bend of your page. You will see a tab that is advantaged “Site Actions”. Bang on that tab.
3. Once you accept called this tab, a bead down card will appear. Select the advantage that is blue-blooded “Site Settings”.
4. After you accept called the “Site Settings” tab, a new page will arise with a card displayed horizontally. The 2nd card advantage in from the larboard will be blue-blooded “Look and Feel”. Under that branch will be a “top hotlink bar” option. Select this option.
5. Next, a page will arise that displays your accepted links as able-bodied as a branch tab that says “New Link”. Bang that tab.
6. Now, you will be taken to a page that asks you to ample out the URL of the website you would like displayed as able-bodied as a description of the site. You will wish to be accurate if bushing out the description because the argument you put in actuality will be what is declared on your top hotlink bar. I would acclaim getting actual brief; maybe 1 or 2 words.
7. Once you are done with this, artlessly bang the “OK” tab beneath the spaces you accept just abounding out.
Wa La! You’re all done!
Until next time, accept fun arena with your Sharepoint site!